Military school is an excellent choice for a struggling teen that is interested in a future military career; however, if your teen is defiant, rebellious, out of control, on probation, experimenting in drugs and alcohol or is diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, ODD or teen depression, a Therapeutic Christian Boarding School may be a better solution for your teen. Although military schools offer strict discipline, a therapeutic boarding school offers discipline and counseling that is helpful in getting your son back. If your teen is out of control and you are considering a military school, compare our lower cost, chrisitan, teen program and boarding school academy to military schools.
Helping teens spiritually, behaviorally, and academically
Agape is unlike military schools because
we also deal with behavioral problems like:
• Teens who are emotionally immature
• Teens who struggle academically
• Teens who consistently are making bad choices
• Teens who are experimenting with alcohol, and drugs
• Teens who have forsaken their Christian faith
• Teen who are defiant towards authority
• Teens who blame others for their poor choices
• Teens who are running away, lying or stealing
• Teens who look in the wrong places for acceptance
• Teens becoming involved with bad peers or gangs
COMPARE OUR CHRISTIAN BOARDING SCHOOL TO MILITARY SCHOOLS
A MILITARY SCHOOL MAY NOT BE THE ANSWER FOR YOUR TEEN,
BUT OUR CHRISTIAN BOARDING SCHOOL CAN HELP!
If your teen is out of control, call us and speak to one of our boarding school admissions counselors to see if our program is a better fit then a military school. If you would like a boarding school admissions counselor to contact you please click the inquiry button below.