Are you a parent of a troubled boy and don’t know what to do? Is your teen spinning out of control, rebellious, defiant, involved in minor substance abuse, trouble with the law, or been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, or ODD? If your answer is “Yes”, than Agapé can help, and probably better than a traditional military school. Agapé is the complete solution that does offer discipline, but also counseling, mentoring, trades training and real help for troubled boys, including team sports, an awesome ranch facility and a fully accredited school.
Military schools for troubled boys are built on discipline, but Agapé Christian Boarding School also offers counseling and mentoring. Our secure troubled teen program is a well-balanced approach for at-risk boys.
Agapé Boarding School is a program for troubled boys with over twenty years of experience!
Contrary to military schools, Agapé is a complete solution is for troubled boys: Our teen program deals with many more behavioral problems!
• Helping teen boys with entitlement issues
• Helping teen boys with academic struggles
• Helping teen boys who lack respect
• Helping teen boys who try to fit in
• Helping teen boys who are emotionally immature
• Helping teen boys with alcohol or drug experimentation
• Helping teen boys who have forsaken their faith
• Helping teen boys who blame others for their actions
• Helping teen boys that disregard authority
• Helping teen boys learn personal accountability for his actions
OUR SCHOOL FOR TROUBLED BOYS OFFERS
MUCH MORE THAN MILITARY SCHOOLS
AGAPE BOARDING SCHOOL IS THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR PARENTS SEARCHING FOR MILITARY SCHOOLS FOR TROUBLED BOYS!
If you are looking for a military school for a troubled boy, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our friendly staff will be here to help you through this difficult decision. If you are looking for the perfect balance between a military school, therapeutic school or a traditional boarding school, our program has the perfect balance that can help get your teen back on track. Call or inquire now for help.