What Does Success Look Like at Agapé Boarding School?
Boys Gain Character Qualities and Relational Skills that Last a LifetimeWe define success at Agapé Boarding School as a boy who learns to overcome obstacles, keep a good attitude, follows the instruction of authorities, and learns to interact well with his peers. Successful students display qualities such as discipline, repect, gratitude, humility, solid character, and a strong work ethic. Successful residents not only demonstrate internal changes, but they learn to interact appropriately with others around them.
- Parents: Learn to respect and obey
- Peers: Learn to interact with those they like and those they dislike
- Themselves: Learn to take responsibility for their actions
- Authority: Learn to follow and respect, whether they agree or not
- Community: Learn to daily seek to help others
Boys who graduate from Agapé Boarding School go on to a variety of opportunities including: higher education, trades, employment, and the military. We offer college prep coursework for those who choose 4-year colleges. For those who enter trade schools, the solid work ethic and basic vocational skills they learn at Agapé serve them well with any employer.